One Step Closer to Becoming a Successful Commercial Real Estate Finance Professional
Document Management in the Pioneer Realty Capital School of Commercial Real Estate Finance refers to the process of storing, locating, updating, and sharing data for workflow progression and business outcomes. Document Management will help students stay organized while providing high-quality client services. The real estate asset class and the type of loan being requested will dictate the required inventory of documents.
The term “document inventory” refers to specific documents required to underwrite a real estate asset. In this lesson, we will consider the basic documents required for underwriting owner-occupied and investment properties. Additionally, we will outline best practices for organizing and storing these documents. Finally, we will provide a brief description of each of the required documents and what role they play in underwriting the capital request.
- Learn best practices for organizing documents
- Consider basic documents required for underwriting
- Define difference between recourse and non-recourse loans
- Analyze personal and business tax returns
- Learn the basics of key documents and forms used in commercial underwriting