One step closer toward becoming an active commercial real estate mortgage broker.
Lesson 5 out of 20, Document Management of the Pioneer Realty Capital Commercial Mortgage Banking Certification Course, refers to the process of storing, locating, updating, and sharing data for workflow progression and business outcomes. Document Management will help you stay organized while providing high-quality client services. The real estate asset class and the type of loan being requested will dictate the required inventory of documents.
The term, “document inventory,” refers to specific documents required to underwrite a specific real estate asset. In this lesson, we will consider the basic documents required for underwriting owner-occupied and investment properties. Additionally, we will outline best practices for organizing and storing these documents. And finally, we will provide a brief description of each of the required documents and what role these documents play in underwriting the capital request.
- Recommend best practices for organizing documents
- Consider basic documents required for underwriting
- Define difference between recourse and non-recourse loans
- Brief analysis of personal and business tax returns
- Introduction to key documents and forms used in commercial underwriting